1) Karl Lagerfield presenting his eponymous brand’s Fall / Winter 2018 collection and the capsule "Karl Lagerfield Curated by Sebastien Jondeau.” Jondeau is most recognizable as Lagerfeld’s hunky secretary.
2) Gucci will enchant editors and buyers alike with the opening of Gucci Garden, which will sell a limited range of items and will include a restaurant — with Michelin-starred chef Massimo Bottura.
3) Valentino presents the VLTN capsule, a Spring 2018 capsule collection.
4) Moncler will fete the opening of its new Florentine boutique.
5) The Woolmark Prize returns to Florence where the menswear winner will be announced, also, for the first time, a womenswear brand, too.
6) Brooks Brother will celebrate its two centuries of existence with a photo exhibition titled Two Hundred Years of Style, Two Centuries of Innovation.
7) The unveiling of a special project, M1992, by Dorian Stefano Tarantini, eclectic designer and Italian DJ
8) Each year, Pitti Uomo celebrates the design innovation of a specific country. This year, Finland will serve as the guest nation with 8 brands and designers invited to present.